Graybar Inside Sales Representative in Wallingford, Connecticut
Are you ready to push yourself and your career to new levels?
If yes, consider Graybar. We are one of the largest employee-owned companies in North America.
As an Inside Sales Representative for Graybar in Wallingford, CT, you will develop relationships with new prospects and maintain relationships with established customers while selling Company products and services. Our Inside Sales Representatives develop relationships with a wide variety of customers, learn about exciting technology and products, and grow their career in sales.
In this role you will:
- Develop and grow customer accounts
- Handle customer inquiries promptly and effectively
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows and sales meetings
- Earn uncapped commissions plus a base salary
- Meet or exceed assigned annual sales and margin budgets
What you bring to the table: * A desire for a successful career in sales * Willingness to learn and develop * Ability to negotiate and be persuasive * Work independently and within a team * Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills * 2 years’ sales experience preferred * Exposure to construction, real-estate, property management, logistics, distribution, manufacturing, electrical, solar, telecom, cable or retail a plus * Two or four-year degree preferred * Ability to travel on a limited basis
About Graybar ** Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation.
*As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will have access to a wide variety of benefits & advantages. *
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays Learning & Development Opportunities:
- Online e-learning courses and interactive webinars
- On-the-job education and classroom training
- National training conferences and networking opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement Employee Ownership:
- Eligible employees and qualified retirees may purchase our stock when it is offered under, and only in accordance with, our stock purchase plan
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. * *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Inside Sales Representative