Graybar Counter Sales Representative in Seattle, Washington
More than a job – a career.
Join our team, and you might wind up in unexpected places. As aCounter Sales Representative for Graybar in Seattle, WAyou serve as a key face-to-face contact for our customers. You will sell merchandise to walk-in customers as well as service will-call orders. Counter Sales Representatives at Graybar are known as being product experts, so you will also learn about the wide variety of products we offer and how to assist customers with their needs.
Experience within the electrical/ data com industry preferred*
This position shift is 6:00am - 3:00pm or 7:00am - 4:00pm.
In this role you will:
- Learn Graybar’s products through self-study, training classes, and on-the-job learning
- Place, arrange and maintain merchandise in counter area
- Sell merchandise to walk-in customers and manage will-call (pickup) orders
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Be active in the warehouse picking and receiving orders
What you bring to the table:
- Enthusiasm for customer service
- Can communicate well with customers to understand their needs
- Ability to perform physical requirements necessary to work in warehouse environment
- Safely operate warehouse equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks) and proper use of PPE
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred
Why should you join Graybar?
** Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Counter Sales Representative