Graybar Account Manager in Seattle, Washington
Graybar is currently looking for an Account Manager in Seattle, WA. As an Account Manager, you will be the point person on key accounts. We will count on you to service these key accounts and solicit new business to maximize profitability. You will position Graybar as the primary supplier of electrical, communications, and security products and solutions.
In this role you will:
- Implement strategy to increase sales and profits from key accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity
- Understand client’s business needs, and work closely with our supplier partners to help find solutions to meet those needs
- Handle customer needs, give presentations on new products, answer questions on products and Company services
- Attain or exceed sales and profit budget
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years’ experience preferred
- 4-year degree preferred
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Familiarity with Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Account Manager