Graybar Manager, Industrial Business in Saint Louis, Missouri
Become part of the excitement!
As a Manager, Industrial Business for Graybar in St. Louis, MO, you are responsible for attaining or exceeding the sales and gross margin rate budgets for the sales territory and implementing the district's market plan. You will support the district in achieving its sales and marketing objectives in the assigned industrial market through prospecting and securing new customers and products.
In this role you will:
• Develop business plans that support the specialty market within your assigned territory
• Evaluate industry and business trends for potential impact on the district and identify key business opportunities and potential threats within the assigned sales territory
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and suppliers so that the assigned sales territory is properly positioned within the marketplace
• Ensure the assigned sales territory has implemented effective recruiting, staffing, employee development, performance management, and succession planning programs in assigned area
What you bring to the table:
• 5 years’ experience required
• 4-year degree preferred
• Leadership skills; ability to achieve results through others
• Strong negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
• Ability to travel
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more at Graybar.com/careers
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Manager, Industrial Business
Location: Missouri-Saint Louis