Graybar Contract Non-Exempt Warehouse in Saint Louis, Missouri
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are currently looking for Part-Time Employees to support our Technical team with the Mod Shop Project. We are looking for someone to work a minimum of 4 hours daily, Monday-Friday. We are willing to work with you on hours to accommodate your school schedule. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Purpose Perform administrative and clerical activities.
- Duties vary widely by department and are continually changing with new advancements.
- Responsible for managing, organizing, scheduling and/or maintaining information.
- Use photocopiers, fax machines, typewriters and personal computers.
- Compose a number of types of professional documents.
- May create spreadsheets, compose email, manage databases, maintain paper and electronic files, create documents and/or handle travel arrangements.
- Be very organized and exude a positive image that reflects well on the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements Minimum Job Requirements No experience required
Preferred Job Requirements Some relevant office or clerical experience preferred High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Knowledge Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Skills Interpersonal and organizational skills
Working Conditions Traditional office environment
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Contract Non-Exempt Warehouse
Location: Missouri-Saint Louis