Graybar Quotations Specialist - Industrial in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Make a difference.
As a Quotations Specialist for Graybar in Minneapolis, MN, you will handle the critical quotations process from the time you receive the request from the customer or sales representative to the time you submit the quote to the customer. The ideal candidate will be driven and have the ability to work independently along with being a valued contributor to the Industrial team. Basic electrical knowledge is a plus. You will communicate effectively with sales representatives, customer service, customers, and manufacturer representatives in order to secure the information you need to create your quotes. You will learn about our product lines and pricing mechanics, as well as the computer systems we use, in order to provide quotations that result in profitable sales for the company.
In this role you will:
- Prepare cost estimates of material
- Contact factories and representatives to obtain cost information
- Collaborate with sales representatives and customer service representatives
- Form relationships with customers and suppliers to provide on-time and accurate quotations
- Compare manufacturers’ bills of material to ascertain and price any differences for complete comparisons
What you bring to the table:
- Experience with Excel including formulas
- Customer service and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 2 years’ experience preferred, two-year degree preferred
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Quotations Specialist - Industrial