Graybar Branch Administrator in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Make a difference. If you want to be an integral part of a dynamic operations team, the Branch Administrator role at Graybar may be the right job for you. You will support multiple locations as assigned, primiary at our Minneapolis, MN location. You will primarily work with internal teams to assist in the resolution of service issues at the local level. You will also perform administrative and clerical activities in relation to Graybar’s suppliers and various inventory transactions.
_In This Role, You Will_
- Complete administrative tasks including job lot billing to customers, scanning/faxing orders and quotations, and providing proofs of delivery (POD) as required.
- Process customer credits and deductions and investigate/track their causes; investigate and resolve LIV workflows, and coordinate the generation and clearing of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Approve and key daily transactions including but not limited to returns to suppliers, returns from customers, miscellaneous billings and credits.
- Implement and participate in Quality Improvement Teams in an effort to limit rework, streamline administrative functions, and enhance the service effort within the location.
- File documents and mail, maintain tax certificate files, manage Company records.
- Anwsner incoming customer calls, provide excellent customer service, and operate the switchboard.
- Participate in annual inventory and closing work, as directed; review and approve reports in accordance with Company instructions; suggest and implement appropriate corrective actions.
_What You Bring To The Table_ * Six months to one year of related experience preferred * Knowledge of computer systems; SAP experience preferred * Data entry and organizational skills * Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management * Ability to work well other employees
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more at Graybar.com/careers
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)
Title: Branch Administrator