Graybar Outside Sales Representative in Manchester, New Hampshire
Do you want to join a team of sales representatives dedicated to building long-term relationships with New Hampshire Electrical Contractors?
If you're committed to servicing the NH Construction Market and developing strong partnerships with customers, you should consider Graybar, one of the largest employee-owned companies in North America. As an Outside Sales Representative for Graybar in Manchester, you will cultivate relationships with new prospects and enhance relationships with established customers - regularly visiting them at their place of business or other off-site locations. Our Outside Sales Representatives collaborate with a wide variety of customers and suppliers, have access to cutting-edge technology and products, and pursue opportunities to grow their career in sales. If connecting personally with your customers and delivering the best service in the industry is your priority, we are looking for you.
In this role you will:
- Build strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and recommending Graybar services and programs tailored to their business objectives
- Achieve annual sales budget in assigned territory
- Initiate sales and merchandise programs, provide input on new products and services
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate customer records
What you bring to the table:
- Enjoys negotiating and influencing decisions
- Takes initiative and collaborates well in a team environment
- Proactively engages with customers and anticipates their needs
6 years of experience in sales preferred
Two-year or four-year degree preferred
Some local travel required
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Outside Sales Representative
Location: New Hampshire-Manchester