Graybar Inside Sales Representative in Hawthorne, New York
Is it time for a change?
If you’re ready to push yourself and your career to new levels?
If yes, consider Graybar! We are one of the largest employee-owned companies in North America.
As an Inside Sales Representative for Graybar in Hudson Valley, NY you will develop relationships with new prospects and maintain relationships with established customers while selling Company products and services. Our Inside Sales Representatives develop relationships with a wide variety of customers, learn about exciting technology and products, and grow their career in sales.
In this role you will:
- Develop and grow customer accounts
- Handle customer inquiries promptly and effectively
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate customer records
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows and sales meetings
- Meet or exceed assigned annual sales and margin budgets
What you bring to the table: * Motivation, passion and drive for a career in sales
Successfully built relationships as well as negotiate and be persuasive to close deals
Shown willingness to learn and develop
Enjoys being a part of a team, yet thrive independently
Technically proficient. SalesForce or SAP knowledge a plus
3 years of experience in B2B sales preferred
Sales knowledge in electrical distribution, wire & cable, construction, telecom, supply house, home improvement stores, supply chain, logistics, manufacturing or industrial a plus
College degree preferred.
About Graybar ** Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation.
As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will have access to a wide variety of benefits & advantages.
- Medical Insurance & Prescription Drug
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Benefits
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid vacation and holidays Learning & Development Opportunities:
- Online e-learning courses and interactive webinars
- On-the-job education and classroom training
- National training conferences and networking opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement Employee Ownership:
- Eligible employees and qualified retirees may purchase our stock when it is offered under, and only in accordance with, our stock purchase plan
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: New York-Hawthorne