Graybar Technical Services Specialist - Switchgear and Power Products in Dublin, California
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
In this role you will:
- Support the sales of power and control products for the Industrial Business; work with branch personnel to identify opportunities for products and solutions to satisfy customer needs.
- Specify solutions to meet customer requirements and needs
- Evaluate complex service upgrades, reconditioning, retrofits, etc. for low-voltage power distribution products and systems.
- Inform sales staff and customers of new developments in low-voltage switchgear and related product technologies
- Provide technical services to customers for the operation and maintenance of switchgear equipment
- Provide technical support of switchgear products to customer and Company personnel and new solutions
Provide instructions to customers regarding proper operations and routine inspections. Provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
Perform review of complex task plans, drawings, and installation schematics and provides continual guidance throughout the project duration.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- Progressively more responsible sales, marketing, and/or field experience
- Two-year degree required: Technical college or equivalent
- Knowledge of low voltage switchgear and power related products
- Knowledge of engineering principles related to switchgear and power related products
- Knowledge of suppliers' switchgear and services products
- Knowledge of Company operations, sales, and Information Systems processes
- Knowledge of the Company's structure, business, department functions, and their relation to one another
- Ability to work effectively with management and evaluate customer needs
- Ability to clearly present complex solutions to non-technical staff
- Ability to make oral and written presentations to internal and external contacts
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more at Graybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Technical Services Specialist - Switchgear and Power Products