Graybar Branch Administrator in Diamond Bar, California
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
*Purpose * Performs administrative and clerical activities and assist with the resolution of local service issues.
- Complete administrative tasks including job lot billing to customers, scanning/faxing orders and quotations, and providing proofs of delivery (POD) as required.
- Process customer credits and deductions and investigate/track their causes; investigate and resolve LIV workflows, and coordinate the generation and clearing of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Approve and key daily transactions including but not limited to returns to suppliers, returns from customers, miscellaneous billings and credits.
- Implement and participate in Quality Improvement Teams in an effort to limit rework, streamline administrative functions, and enhance the service effort within the location.
- File documents and mail, maintain tax certificate files, back up receptionist and manage Company records.
- Participate in annual inventory and closing work, as directed; review and approve reports in accordance with Company instructions; suggest and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned *Requirements * Minimum Job Requirements Minimum of 1 year experience required High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements _ 2-3 years of experience preferred ** ** *Knowledge, Skills, Abilities * _Knowledge * Knowledge of the Company's administrative and service functions * Knowledge of computer systems * Knowledge of Company customer markets and of local stock products Skills * Data entry and organizational skills Abilities * Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management *Working Conditions * Office and/or warehouse environment, as required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Branch Administrator
Location: California-Diamond Bar