Graybar Delivery Driver in Cranbury, New Jersey
More than a job – a career.
*Graybar is looking for Delivery Drivers for our new Distribution Service Center in Cranbury, NJ. *Starting pay is $18.56/hr.
You will safely drive a Graybar truck or van from the warehouse to each local destination, providing on-time delivery and good customer service. As you’re on site, you will take an active role in maintaining positive customer relations and passing along customer feedback, and even promoting services and products! You may perform other warehouse duties such as loading and unloading trucks and using warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks*. *
During the training period working hours will be 8:00am to 5:00pm
After the training period working hours will be 4:00am to 1:00pm or 5:00am – 2:00pm
What you will love about Graybar:
• We offer paid vacations, paid sick time, & paid holidays off • We are employee owned and that changes the way we think of our employees and the way our employees think of business decisions. • Many employees move up to become leads, managers, or into other parts of the business. • We have over 250 locations in the US with additional opportunities for advancement.
In this role you will:* *
- Help determine best routes for delivery to meet customer expectations
- Deliver products to Graybar customers while providing excellent customer service
- Inspect vehicle and supplies
- Safely operate vehicle at all times
- Maintain proper truck logs
- Work a local route – no overnights or weekends away
- Never text and drive
What you bring to the table: * Customer service skills * Ability to perform physical requirements necessary to work in warehouse environment; must pass pre-employment physical testing * Safely operate warehouse equipment and proper use of PPE * Experience required driving a van or truck equal or below 26,000 GVW * Must have valid drivers’ license issued by his/her state of residence appropriate for type of vehicle * Must be able to pass DOT medical exam and Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification * * Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Delivery Driver
Location: New Jersey-Cranbury