Graybar Cash Analyst in Clayton, Missouri
Make a difference
Graybar is looking for aCash Analystin St. Louis, MO to perform routine treasury cash flow functions and assist with the continuing maintenance and development of the Company’s cash modeling and data storage. We are a company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
In this role, you will:
- Determine the Company’s daily cash position by gathering and analyzing cash inflows and potential cash outflows.
- Maintain the Treasury’s daily statistics that includes but is not limited to debt, interest, controlled disbursement and accounts receivable receipts.
- Prepare daily Federal wires as needed.
- Review and reconcile positive pay and payee inquiries.
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation of credit card receipts and customer credit card claims and chargebacks.
- Assist with the continuing maintenance and development of Treasury’s cash forecasting tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table: * Four-year degree: Emphasis in finance, accounting or economics * Prefer 1-2 years’ experience: Treasury environment or similar setting * Prefer Advanced degree: Master of Business Administration * General understanding of basic financial concepts * General understanding of basic statistical concepts * Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access and Word * Oral and written communication skills * Ability to be a self-starter, while also at times work in a semi-regimented environment * Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from potentially large amounts of financial data Why should you join Graybar? Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country. As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
*This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you. *
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Cash Analyst