Graybar Manager Customer Service in Belleville, Michigan
Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
*Purpose * Assist the Branch Manager in managing all resources within the Branch and overseeing the execution of Company policies and procedures; direct all administrative, customer service and logistics activities to help the Company achieve its sales, financial and service goals.
- Supervise customer service, administrative, warehouse and transportation functions and related personnel to maintain established service standards; monitor and measure activities to verify timeliness and accuracy of service
- Serve as member of the Branch Steering Committee to facilitate resolution of service and other operational issues and help ensure that the objectives of the Branch are being met; communicate with sales management and customers to identify customer service requirements
- Staff all Branch service and administrative positions and monitor performance against goals; ensure Branch employees are trained in Company procedures, systems and applications; oversee daily warehouse cycle counts and all inventory closing work
- Set Branch schedules and establish specific procedures to meet local service requirements; resolve local service failures and takes necessary action to prevent recurrences; call or visit customers to ensure service expectations are being met; host customer tours of Branch when appropriate
- Assist Branch Manager in managing the profitability, expenses and assets of the Branch
- Other duties as assigned
*Requirements * _Minimum Job Requirements _ Minimum of 3 years experience required: Intermediate-level management position for an individual with significant operations experience High school diploma or GED required
_Preferred Job Requirements _ Two-year degree preferred
*Knowledge, Skills, Abilities * Knowledge * Knowledge of wholesale distribution industry and supply chain management principles * Knowledge of the Company's Operations, Financial and Human Resources policies, procedures and processes * Knowledge of the Company's products and service offerings * Knowledge of the Company's internal and external quality goals and standards * Knowledge of continuous improvement processes * Knowledge of SAP * Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Skills * Oral and written communication skills * Computer skills * Supervisory and leadership skills * Problem solving and conflict resolution skills * Organizational and time management skills Abilities * Ability to effectively supervise staff and achieve results through others * Ability to effectively train and instruct in both group setting and one-on-one * Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers to achieve short and long-term goals of Branch * Ability to effectively present company services and quality standards to customers * Ability to handle customer complaints and mediate customer disputes * Ability to motivate and influence others *Working Conditions * Traditional office environment.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law) -http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Manager Customer Service