Graybar Collection Assistant in Bel Ridge, Missouri
__Now’s your chance to move your career in a new direction – upward.
If you are looking for a great place to start or re-start your career, look no further. Graybar, one of the largest employee-owned companies in North America, has an opening for a Collection Assistant in Bel Ridge, Missouri. As a Collection Assistant, you will perform collection duties for a defined portfolio of accounts.
In this role you will:
- Accounts receivable for large national customers ensure we are following their billing process correctly.
- Develop relationships with your assigned portfolio of customers
- Ensure invoices are being paid in a timely manner; meet assigned collection goals
- Provide customers with reports and information on their accounts
- Update customer data
What you bring to the table:
- 3 years’ related experience preferred
- Customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle a consistent volume of customer inquiries
- Associates or higher degree
- Computer skills, including Excel
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more atGraybar.com/careers
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what’s next for you.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Click the link to view your equal employment rights (EEO Is the Law)http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Title: Collection Assistant
Location: Missouri-Bel Ridge